Maximum Stability Guy Kit
Once the mast is ready to go, this is the best time to measure out your guy line lengths. See the guying diagram up above. Those lengths are for guying on flat ground. The lengths may need to be longer on a lower slope or shorter on a higher slope of the ground guy point in relation to the mast.
Once the guy lines are cut, tie them on the guy rights very well. Using at least a triple knot to be sure they do not go anywhere.
If using the GK-MXSB-3 (or 4) Maximum Stability Guy Kit, tie the guy lines to the bottom guy ring and secure them to the additional guy stakes using the Guy Tensioners as shown in the drawing. The Guy Tensioners make guying the mast much easier as you do not need to be a knot tying expert. Make sure that the mast is perfectly level at this point as it is very easy to adjust using the guy tensioners.
1) Hammer in the stakes with the inside of the “V” facing the mast.
2) Measure your guy lines from the guy stake to the guy ring hole. Allow additional length of rope, before cutting, in order to allow for any knot tying or for different ground slopes if you choose to move the mast at a later date.
3) Attach a Guy Tension to a Guy Stake
4) Tie a length of rope onto one of the the holes of the guy ring.
5) Sleeve the rope through the guy tensioner and take up the slack.
6) Repeat step 3 thru 5 another 3 times.
7) Use a level on the side of the mast to be sure that it is vertical by taking up slack from one or all of the guy lines.
This guy kit can be used universally, but was designed for use with our line of Fiberglass Push Up Masts. Click here to find out more about these amazing masts.
Need more? We got you covered
About Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc. carries a full line of in-series, between series, right angle, T-shaped, quick connect, handie-talkie (BLACK), pigtails (coaxial jumpers), etc… RF adapters. Our RF adapter lines are constantly expanding. We keep our RF connector and adapter lines in stock. We ship both retail and wholesale quantities. To become a dealer / wholesale user, contact us with your potential usage.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc. is the number one supplier of fiberglass round hollow tube, square tube and round solid rod to the antenna manufacturing industry. We produce millions of feet a year for hundreds of different industries including but not limited to: marine / boating, aeronautical, agriculture, construction, emergency services, etc…. We have the unique ability to sell one piece or even a semi-truck full. Feel free to prototype using our fiberglass tube and rod then contact us for a quote on a production run. At production run quantities we can cut to your desired lengths at no additional charge, and we can also perform several different fabrications (example: drilling holes in precise locations along a tube) to ensure your delivered material is ready for assembly. We have several accessory items designed for our fiberglass including but not limited to: couplers, telescoping clamps, ferrules, etc…