5.7 feet 3-Piece Painter’s Poles
- Lighter, stronger, more durable.
- Adjustable to any length, just flip the lever forward, extend to desired length, and flip the lever back to lock the pole in position.
- Positive lock prevents movement or rotation and is adjustable for tension.
- Universal threaded nylon tip for maximum strength. (sold separately and available in many different configurations).
- Patented Cam-Lock tips securely hold roller to prevent loosening (sold separately).
- Lighter weight, easier to use.
- No sloppy joints.
- Sold as “KITS” to allow for the ability to add sections if you choose.
Please note: If you need something longer or stronger than the painter’s poles shown on this page, but of similar construction, please be certain to check out our Fiberglass Push-Up Mast page!? Our push-up masts are used primarily for antenna support, flag support, camera support, and meteorological instrument support, but may be just what you are looking for if our painter’s poles are not quite “enough” for your use.
Maximum usable length: 5.7 feet
Length when sleeved (retracted): 2 feet 6 inches
Minimum overlap of tubes: 4.5 inches
Length of tubes: 2 feet
Outer diameter of bottom tube section: 1.5 inch
Outer diameter of top tube section: 1 inch
Number of tube sections: 3
Weight: 2.1 Lbs (without any painter’s pole tip)
Other Available Painter’s Pole Kits
About Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc. carries a full line of in-series, between series, right angle, T-shaped, quick connect, handie-talkie (BLACK), pigtails (coaxial jumpers), etc… RF adapters. Our RF adapter lines are constantly expanding. We keep our RF connector and adapter lines in stock. We ship both retail and wholesale quantities. To become a dealer / wholesale user, contact us with your potential usage.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc. is the number one supplier of fiberglass round hollow tube, square tube and round solid rod to the antenna manufacturing industry. We produce millions of feet a year for hundreds of different industries. Including but not limited to: marine / boating, aeronautical, agriculture, construction, emergency services, etc…. We have the unique ability to sell one piece or even a semi-truck full. Feel free to prototype using our fiberglass tube and rod then contact us for a quote on a production run. At production run quantities we can cut to your desired lengths at no additional charge. We can also perform several different fabrications (example: drilling holes in precise locations along a tube) to ensure your delivered material is ready for assembly. We have several accessory items designed for our fiberglass including but not limited to: couplers, telescoping clamps, ferrules, etc…