6x 1″ OD tube, 48 inches
6x 3/4″ OD tube, 48 inches
6x 1/2″ OD tube, 48 inches
1x 1-1/4″ OD tube, 48 inches
Our newest version of our fiberglass tube parts kit follows the currently specified (ALTERNATE) cut lengths called for on Leo Shoemaker’s website, HERE.
If you are building your antenna using Leo’s instructions on his current website, we suggest this kit.
This fiberglass kit is also fine for building the broadband version!
Before ordering the fiberglass for building your Hexbeam, you might want to look at these informational links. If you are aware of other useful / informative hexbeam links, please tell us so that we may make the link available to others.
- Excellent hexbeam construction site by Leo Shoemaker, K4KIO
- KIO Technology pre-built antennas by Leo Shoemaker
- Yahoo HexBeam group (You need to join Yahoo groups to see the pictures in this group but you should be able to read the messages.)
- DL7IO (provides a lot of measurement details but not parts lists)
- Steve Hunt, G3TXQ
- The famous G3TXQ BROADBAND hexbeam design
- Construction photos by Bill Patton, WY3A
- Hexbeam base plate, hardware, and parts site by Ron Mott, W4RDM
- A nice, very low cost rotor for this application, as reported to us by users. (Sorry, we do NOT sell these!)
- Hex antennas and hex antenna parts by K5BOB, including unique non-metallic base plates of UHMW material
- Hexagonal beam center hubs by Roger Rockwell, NA4RR